MotionDesigner: world-class motion-design software
MotionDesigner is our powerful motion-design and editing tool. With MotionDesigner, you can design all of the motions for a machine. Because it is integrated with MechDesigner, you can continuously review the performance outcome on a machine axis as you edit its motion.
Motion-Design optimization is an important task to complete if you want to get the best from your machine design. MotionDesigner gives you the best tools to not only edit each motion but also to watch your mechanisms update their motions, and cams to update their profiles, as the model cycles.
It is often not easy to optimize even one complex motion. Thus, it can be extremely difficult to optimize a number of motions for interacting axes, and all of the motions on a machine. By integrating motion-design with multi-axis mechanism design, you can continuously review the outcome of each motion edit on the interacting mechanism motion. The
- A complete set of 'Standard', or 'Traditional', motion-laws.
- Motion-Laws that have been developed by PSMotion, which allow you to design the motions in a very flexible way.
- Motion-Laws that let you edit the Position, Velocity, Acceleration and Jerk motion-values at the start and end of each segment.
- No limit to the number of motion segments in each motion
- No limit to the number of different motion designs
- Import your own motion data file to create your own motion. Import:
- Position Data, which MotionDesigner differentiates to show the Velocity and Acceleration graphs
- Acceleration Data, which MotionDesigner integrates to give Velocity and Position graphs
- Design a number of motions for one machine axis - for different products sizes, for example - and quickly change between.
- Guarantee motion-continuity between segments for all motion-derivatives, or choose with motion-derivative to 'relax'
- Allow you to be creative with your motion-design for even the most usual applications.
- Create a Timing-Diagram of your set of motions
- The output of each motion can be a function of:
- machine angle
- machine time
- the motion of a machine part
- and even the input from another motion.
See the benefits of MotionDesigner with a free-download of MechDesigner, as part of a 30-day trial.