Design and simulate the motion of virtually any mechanism and linkage with MechDesigner Simulation Software.
Machine, mechanism and linkage motion simulation software capabilities should include:
- Add Parts and Pin, Sliding and Ball Joints to design all useful 2D and 3D mechanisms and linkages
- Add Belts, Pulley, Gears, Springs to simulate real machines.
- No limit to the number of mechanisms [and cams] - MechDesigner will model machines
- Add any number of mechanisms to any number of planes, and even to planes that are already moving, for full 3D mechanism and motion simulation,
- No limit to the number of motions you can design for each motion axis
- At any time, just click for 'instant play' to simulate and continuously repeat the motion cycle
- 'Jog' and 'Micro-Jog' all of the mechanism together with even tiny machine steps, to really scrutinize the interactions between all of the mechanisms.
- Scrutinize the kinematic data of all machine parts, dynamically and at any machine angle.
- Scrutinize the forces and reactions forces of all machine parts, dynamically and at any machine angle.
- Edit motions and mechanisms, on-the-fly, even as you cycle your simulation, to continuously improve your design.
- At any time, save your design to a video as a record of the simulation.
Watch our video to understand how MechDesigner can help you design, simulate and improve virtually any mechanism and linkage.
Test-drive MechDesigner today. Try before you buy with a free, 30-day trial.