...with powerful Mechanism Design Simulation and Analysis
MechDesigner can design, analyze, simulate, and optimize nearly all mechanism types that you find in multi-axis production machines. MechDesigner has been developed for these types of machines and applications:
- Packaging and Packing Machines
- Textile Machines
- Assembly Machines
- Product Design
- Multi-link mechanisms for furniture design
- Transfer Pick and Place Mechanisms
- SCARA Robots, Pick and Place Robots
- Transfer Presses
With MechDesigner, you get all of these capabilities:
- Design simulation - watch the machine cycling at realistic, and machine-like speeds.
- Kinematic Analysis - measure and plot, for a complete machine cycle, linear and angular position, velocity, and acceleration of any moving part relative to any other moving part.
- Force Analysis - measure and plot for a complete machine cycle, the action/reaction forces at all joints, so you can size bearings, gears, pulleys, racks, cams, ...
- Drive Torques - plot torque vs speed curves to size servo-motors and gearboxes; select from a massive database of servomotors and gearboxes
- Mechanisms that are always synchronized with a machine-angle - just set the machine speed.
- Optimization tools to really get the best from your cam, mechanism and motion design.
- Just press 'play' at any stage as you add each model
- Increment, or jog, the machine simulation with tiny machine steps, to really scrutinize all of the mechanism and the tooling interactions.
- Inverse-kinematics or forward kinematics: design the motion at the tooling or at the input to the mechanism
- MotionDesigner - the world-beating motion-design application you get with MechDesigner.
- and much more.
Please put MechDesigner to the test - download a free 30-day trial. Experience the full power of our world-beating, machine design and simulation software.