MechDesigner and MotionDesigner Training Courses
MechDesigner Training Courses
Application-Specific / Tailored
- User-interface, efficient use of the mouse, editing options and techniques
- Adding construction geometry vs geometry for solid modelling,
- Adding Joints and Parts, Adding coincident Joints.
- Mechanism - basic design principles, DOF, DYADS, Closures.
- How to make sure the model is feasible.
- Mechanism Analysis Tools
- Motion Design - first principles: 'standard' and 'traditional' motion laws.
- Cams Design and Basic Analysis Tools - first principles, rotating cams, different follower motions and shapes.
- Gears - Gear-Pairs, Gear-Trains; Pulleys - define Belt-Length, Belt and Pulley Tooth Pitch
- Rack-Pinions Pinion Size, Module; Ball-Screws: Pitch, Diameter
- Force analysis: Mass and Inertia Properties,
- Design Sets - Dimensions
- Import and Export Data.
- More complex uses of construction geometry, Blend-Curves, Splines, Trace-Points
- Importing Sketches from SOLIDWORKS, Import DXF, convert to MD sketch-geometry.
- 2-DOF Freedom Mechanisms, Planar Guidance.
- Inverse-Kinematics - with design-checks.
- Motion-Paths, Blend-Curves, Robotic Motion Guidance.
- Importing Points Clouds, Reverse-Engineering, Motion Improvement
- Model and Design Analysis
- Spatial modelling techniques.
- Robotic actuators.
- Advanced force applications and understanding.
- Motion as a function of another motion.
- 3D-Cams: Barrel, Cylindrical, Globoidal, Scrolls [Feed-screws], Indexing, Oscillating
- Patterning: Spatial and Timed Patterning for Machine modelling.
- Cam Analysis and Cam Data Coordinates for Manufacturing,
- Lifetime Analysis of Cam and Follower.
- Advanced Motion Design and Optimization.
- Workarounds for unusual mechanisms.
Application-Specific and Tailored:
- We can sign your Non-Disclosure Agreements and tailor a course to your design requirements.
- We will prepare a course to help you design and optimize a series of interacting mechanisms.
All Courses are in the UK, or remotely with TeamViewer.